Winter Weather Advisory issued November 25 at 11:53AM PST expiring November 27 at 10:00AM PST by NWS Sacramento CA
Areas Affected: Western Plumas County/Lassen Park; West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada
• * WHAT…Wet snow and strong winds expected. Plan on difficult travel conditions and possible damage to trees and power lines.
• Total snow accumulations of 4 to 8 inches, with localized amounts up to 12 inches, are expected.
• * WHERE…Western Plumas County/Lassen Park and West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada including Interstate 80 over Donner Pass, Highway 50 over Echo Summit and Highway 88 over Carson Pass.
• * WHEN…4 PM Sunday to 10 AM Monday
• * ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Be prepared for reduced visibilities at times. Wind gusts over 50 mph possible.
• A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving. The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.